Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 4, 2009

This was a fun fourth of July we started the morning at the Murray parade which has become tradition for us, then headed over to our pool for swimming with family and friends. We ended the night at the Salazars house for good food, fireworks and great company. Here are some cute pictures of the night.Payton sleeping at the Parade

Miss Kaydance saying HI

Karson with his sparkler...is there anything more American?


My bro with Nat



Saddest face ever! Mommy feed me NOW


We dressed the girls in twinner outfits...Payton let me kiss you


Oh man I guess you dont like my kisses


I will take your bow then

Ha ha I got it


The girls


The boys. I have no idea what sign they are trying to pull off here but its impossible for them to take a normal picture.

Happy Independence DAY I have had enough fun for one day












No comments: