Thursday, September 18, 2008

Disneyland!

My wonderful, very fabulous, very handsome boyfriend took me to Disneyland. Thats right folks the happiest place on earth. I was GREAT! I had the best time and can't wait to go back again so Drew can propose to me (i hope he is reading this). We went with Drew's sister Jenny, Jeff, Kira and Miss Olivia. Here are a few photos from the trip....

The cutest damn thing EVER! This is why we love this girl so so much
I think little Mini here was liking Drew

Princess Dinner it was so fun to watch Olivia meet all of them. It was fantastic




My favorite princess Sleeping Beauty


Me in my new princess hat
Early morning in Disney so so tired
My handsome man

Drew and Olivia so cute
Kisses from Disneyland ;)

I have the best boyfriend :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello darling brooke and drew. I think your blog is the cutest thing I have ever seen. drew!!! there is a pretty big hint somewhere in brookes notations for you...please tell me you picked up on it. I love you both!!! tikiloo

Melissa May said...

Awe, you guys look so cute together! I am sorry we missed seeing you when you were here in our neck of the woods! Next time for sure!!!!!