Friday, September 26, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Here are a few things that went on during my trip to Vegas with the girls.

  • Friday night: didn't do a damn thing! Our group consisted of myself, Matise and Raven. The three of us had worked all day and were so tired we just got to the room and fell asleep.
  • Saturday: Since going to bed at a reasonable time we were able to get up early and go shopping. Some of you may know that I am on a strict budget due to only working part time, it was super hard for me to not spend hundreds of dollars at the fashion show mall. My group however did a job well done in the spending department. We even got to go to Manolo Blahnik were Raven bought her very first pair and boy are they cute!!!!

Here are all of the shoes we tried on at the store there is about 12,000 dollars worth of shoes right here in this photo.

Here are our favorite picks from the store.
Raven (bought these cute shoes w/flowers), Matise, and then me (yes I was 7 feet tall)

After our shopping trip we went to Chippendales it was fantastic! They were all hot hot hot and danced around half naked I was laughing so hard and screaming so loud that by the time it was over I had no voice. This is my new boyfriend! (sorry drew) I wish you guys could see his body because it is smokin!

Once the excitment was over we headed over to LAX NIGHTCLUB for some dancing. We were totally VIP and got a table and everything it was really fun. I was really hoping John Mayer would be there but he was not :( maybe next time.

Here we are the VIP table Yahoo for us!

2 comments:

Reggan said...

I want a pair! Maybe someday, right?

Jamie said...

So cute! Love it. It seems like you always have a great time there! :) Miss ya!