Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vacation Time


I love love love Vacation. I would go somewhere every month if I could. Now that my situation has changed a bit..oh you all know the wedding the baby in my belly and nursing school I am thinking about all the vacation time I am going to miss out on and I am having a really hard time. So I have decided that Drew and I will indeed need a honeymoon directly after this wedding. I am counting on all of you to please give me some ideas of a good place to go that's cheap, warm, has a beach, is pregnant woman friendly, and most of all fun!

2 comments:

Reggan said...

What a wonderful idea!

The Domina's said...

Okay wait, I don't think I read this incorrectly but did you say a baby in the oven?! and a wedding?! Brooke, that's huge, congrats! You will be a fantastic Mom, your kid is so lucky!! Do you know what you're having yet? Congrats again!