Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I was Tagged

Here's a gooey, romantic game of tag.Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Drew. At the end of the post, I'll tag 3 people and post their names. Then, those three people can do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth.



*What is your husband's name? Andrew (Drew for short or Andy depending on who you are)

*How long have you guys been married? Not officially married for another 2 months Feb 21, 2009 baby
*How long did you date? About 5 1/2 years with a few breakups in between

*How old is he? 27 (almost 28 ha ha sucker your way older then me)

*Who is taller? him

*Who can sing the best? Me...most definitely me

*Who is smarter? Probably Drew but not for long. Once I am done with school I will be way smarter. He will always be smarter about money :)

*Who pays the bills? Well I used to pay my own bills but now he does

*Who does the laundry? I will once we live together

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...its the best side

*Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn....but if we did I am sure he wouldn't let me touch it

*Who cooks dinner? We both do, but I probably cook more

*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I am never wrong! Remember the costco post? There is proof right there!

*Who kissed who first? I don't really remember but I am sure it was me. I had a crazy crush on Drew so I am sure I planted my wet lips on him first

*Who wears the pants? For sure it's me!!!

This was fun and I hope you all learned a little more about me! I tag Jenny, Loni, and Bugs!

No comments: