Friday, January 2, 2009

"RING" in the New Year


Last night we officially became engaged! Drew and I had been hanging out all day getting the guest bathroom ready to paint and update. By about 5 I was so super hungry we decided to head downtown to the Olive Garden to get me some food. After we ate we went to Memory Grove Park and walked around and he asked me! It was so cute and he totally made it special. I love this guy so so much and can't wait to wake up next to him every morning, finally be his wife, and start our beautiful family together. My ring is amazing and I feel so spoiled to have such a beauty on my finger. I am looking forward to spending my special day with all of you! Hope you all have a glorious, fabulous, spectacular, New Year full of good fortune, fun, and most of all lots and lots of LOVE! I am looking forward to 2009 because I know it holds everything I could possibly ask for!


5 comments:

Bugs said...

Wow!!! That's beautiful. He did a good job.

Anonymous said...

That ring is beautiful!!! You won't be able to stop looking at it for the next like 3 weeks!! I am so very happy for you and can't wait to get to Utah. Love you.

Jamie said...

Brookie,

Who would have thought on the night we had our New Year's in New Jersey at my apartment with Drew and Dave, that 6 years (has it really been that long!?) later that you would have such a beautiful ring on your hand and would be marrying such a great guy. You and Drew have grown so much such I've known both of you and I am so happy that you were able to do it together. I am so honored to be able to be apart of your special day in February. I look forward to making your scrapbook video and being in Utah in February. Love you friend!

Here is to many more memories to come!

xoxo

Jenny said...

Hooray! We're so happy for you guys! We so excited to have you as part of our family.
-Jenny, Jeff, Olivia & Baby Boy Blue

Melissa May said...

WOW, congratulations to you both! Drew did a great job on the ring, well done!

Mel, Andy and Bell