Monday, January 19, 2009

We are having...

A little baby girl will be coming our way in June! Like I said before if they told me I was having a girl I would be shocked and I was. And so was everyone else! Funny thing though about a year or so ago my mother went shopping and bought something for her grand baby even though having a baby was not in plans for another 5 years or so. This little outfit is for summer and its for a girl and its a size 0-3 months! So you do the math...here I am having a girl born in June and this little outfit will be perfect for her to wear. Its like she totally knew it was going to happen. Drew and I are super excited and he is already bidding on Chicago Bears items for this girl. She has no chance to be a girly girl. We have decided on a name that everyone has a hard time understanding. Payton (middle name) Cassidy. When I tell people they say Payden? Or something else so then I have to spell it for them. I really thought we picked a cute easy name. I am going to post her ultrasound picture but just not right now, because I am at work and the picture is at home.

3 comments:

Bugs said...

congrats!!!! girls are soooooo fun. i love the name, too.

Erica and Dan said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm way excited for you! I want lots of pictures and maybe you'll have to bring her in one day! I'm excited to go through the nursing program and become the world's best nurse too! HA LOL after these next few years we better be the world's best nurse's!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Brooke, hey it really has been i long time!! My goodness...I'm pretty sure I owe you like 10 congratulations!!! An engagement & a baby on the way!! Holy cow woman that's so great!! I'm so excited for you!! And I love the name, dont't sweat it that other people are too slow to get it!!:)