Wednesday, February 4, 2009

As Promised

Here is our cute little baby Payton! This happens to be a picture of her profile and she has her knee up by her nose. Flexible little thing and she didn't get that from me. I am so exited to see her in June. Drew says on a scale of 1 to 10 he is a 20 for excitedness and so am I! She moves around all the time but gets crazy at night and while I am sitting in class. It makes me laugh to myself because its something so special between her and I. I cant even describe what it feels like because, everything everyone told me feels nothing like it. Drew has felt her move twice now and really likes it. From the ultrasound we were right on with our due date so June 8, 2009 it is!

3 comments:

The Schaaf Family said...

Yeah! Isn't it amazing how developed they are? We did our ultrasound today, it just blows me away how much you can see! I'm so excited to you have you and Drew join the ranks! Let me know if you need anything!

Reggan said...

I adore her already!!

Sarah said...

Brooke,

Crazy!! My sister had a little boy, last June on the 7th in fact and his name is Peyton too... Good Luck the next couple of months. I want to see picks of your bump. Congrats on the wedding and baby.

Sarah in Montana