Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby baby baby...

We go in tomorrow morning to find out if our bun in the oven is a boy or a girl. We are all convinced its a boy! So if I go in tomorrow and they tell me we are having a girl I will fall over with shock!!!! So lets keep our fingers crossed that this little baby will show us it's goods! I think we should take a poll. Drew does not like the name I have picked out for this little boy and I swear if any of you steal it I will be one mad lady! I like Branson David Cassidy and he likes Brayden David Cassidy. I know you all like Branson but we just need to convince Drew that he likes it too! Be honest though, what name do you really really really really LOVE?

1 comment:

Bugs said...

I like names that are not as common, so I would chose Branson.
Super cute!