Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Planning

I have been struggling for the last week or so because I have nothing ready for Miss P. Drew keeps on telling me that its ok and that we have plenty of time to get everything ready, but I just feel bad. I only have 2 more months to go and 1 of those months I will be finishing up school so I feel like I have no time. I went to babies r us to register but there is so much stuff and how on earth do you know what will work for your baby and what you really need? So last night Drew and I got online and I finally found the perfect bedding for our little girl. I am really excited for it to get here so I can start putting her room together. I am feeling much better now that I have an idea as to what her room will look like...









3 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! Good choice.

Erica and Dan said...

Super cute! But you are right it's for a girl! Ha lol I'm glad you found the one you want. It totally fits you and I'm sure baby p. will love it!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey cute lady!! Yes I'm still doing hair at the same place, Kami Hair!!! I would love to have you guys come in, it would be great to see both of you again!! Congrats on getting hitched!! I loved getting married too!!