Friday, March 13, 2009

Wedding Night

This is my new husband he is fabulous! He surprised me on our wedding night with a one night stay at the Hotel Monaco. It was such a nice surprise and so much fun :) When we got to the hotel we were starving so we ordered room service and let me just say that 20 dollar sandwich was totally worth it. In the morning we had the best french toast on the planet and spent the rest of the day packing for our honeymoon and opening gifts.
I know that this picture is really scary but it had been a really long day. It was the best day of my entire life so far and I really LOVE being married!


2 comments:

Reggan said...

You guys are just too cute!

Erica and Dan said...

I'm so happy for you! You guys look like you had so much fun! I love the pictures! and by the way your ankles look much better now! (Poor ankles)! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!