Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh man

I woke up yesterday morning to find that my ankles no longer look like ankles. It now looks like my calf meets my feet and there is no separation I think the correct term would be cankle. If you don't believe me look it up...its a real word with real meaning. I just read they do liposuction for cankles which I will be hitting Drew up for if they don't go back to normal. I think this is a much better picture of the cankle. When I press down it does not rebound like normal skin it leaves an indent but its fun to push on it and count the seconds it takes to come back to normal. Weird...I know
Tonight I am most excited because I get to go here... and get a one hour pregnancy massage! I have been wanting to do this for a long time (like 9 months) and finally I just made the appointment. Drew was not that happy about spending the money on this massage but hey I have carried this child for 9 great months and haven't complained much and plus in 17 days its my 26th birthday! So I am off now to get some RR and a great massage. I hope you are all having a great Tuesday like me :)

P.S. On a different note I went to the doctor today for my 39 week check up and I have no change from last week. If I don't go into labor by Monday I will be induced by the end of next week! Here's hoping for labor to start on Sunday!




No comments: